01 June 2007

Pirate for President

With all the people already in the 2008 presidential race, I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring. After serious consideration how this would impact my husband, my friends, family, and my kitty cat, I would be remiss if I didn't share my exceptional talents as a pirate with this glorious nation.

So, first things first. Let's talk about important issues!

Will Jack White compose my campaign song?
Of course Jack will, because he and I are like super tight pals.




Who will be my co-president?
Well, duh. Wonder Power Twins. We will totally snark evil Republicans.


Do I have a shady real estate deal?
I'm not saying that I don't. But I'm not saying I do. I prevaricate. You decide.


Why am I skipping Iowa?
Because their state flag is like, totally ugly. And I'll kick Hillary's butt based on my super famous name (everyone loves LJS!) anyway, so why bother to go eh?

When is your book coming out?
Great question! It's called my thesis and we expect first printing sometime right before the general election.

Are there any shady characters associated with me?
Nope, it really was curiousity.

5 comments:

Skittles said...

I like the hair - cute!

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Thanks hon, that was a pic from 2004. But I'm thinking it's nearly time for a short 'do.
:D

tiff said...

Is it me, or is the reflection of your running mate in the picture frame (in her photo) kinda weird?

I mean, there are TWO of her! One trapped in a picture frame!

Weird.

Sparky Duck said...

I would only vote for a wonder twin that did not turn into a bucket of water. And we all know how the Wolverines feel about Hawkeyes, so that makes sense

Dragon said...

I have experience running campaigns. Would you like me to come down and run yours?