27 August 2007

I hate Mondays?

Well, not really. Today has been really good, considering that it is a Monday and it is the first one in a few weeks that I've spent without my honey.

But, there are these mitigating factors.
1. Good bye Gonzo. It's about mo-fo time.
2. Somehow my meager stipend got supplemented. Why? I don't know but it's all good. Now I can buy the name brand Ramen noodles. And if I save up, maybe splurge out to dinner at the 24 hour greasy spoon.
3. Hypey is bitchin' about something, so that must mean that the world is spinning normally on its axis.
4. My work husband is now here at school. Which is really great! Now I have my real husband and my work husband all at the same place. But unfortunately, my work wife is not here and I still miss her tremendously.
5. Meet The Press was awesomely awesome this week. Everyone need to hear John Warner talk about Iraq.
6. I woke up with my kitteh.
7. Lunar eclipse tonight y'all!

3 comments:

Sparky Duck said...

MTP is must watch TV most weekends!

Gonzo's little contrite press conference was priceless.

work husband? and work wife no less?

Dragon said...

You got at kitteh? We need pics!

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Dragon, nah...it's my kitteh. But I was house-sittin for a few days so it meant no Howie time.

Sparky, of course I have both a work husband and a work wife. It makes things more...interesting! And Monday mornings are devoted to my MTP podcast. Tim Russert is almost as nerdy-dreamy as Justice Roberts.