03 May 2009

My very first follower!

I'm so excited! I has a follower! It feels like it's Secret Santa season and I'm all excited. (wait, I already mentioned this)

Welcome to spring everyone! The apple blossoms are in bloom and they are my absolute favorite aroma. During my run, I ran past about 5-6 trees all in a cluster and I stopped to just inhale deeply their luscious, pungent, sharp aroma. In fact, I think that I'm going to bicycle past it on my way home just so I can smell them again. How wonderful!

On the by and by, I slaughtered over 12,000 calories in April. twelve freakin' THOUSAND! Take THAT mischievous remnants of cheesecake. muahahahahaha!!

:) LJS

4 comments:

Hyperion said...

I don't know why you're bragging; I can slaughter 12,000 calories in a day, easy.

Unless we're not talking about the same thing.....

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Ummm, I think we have different ideas of calories slaughter Hypey.

You must tell me exactly HOW you'd consume 12,000 calories in a single day.

Hyperion said...

posssssssts

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Thhhheeeessisssss