25 July 2007

Oh Hai

There are a few new things here in my den, I hope that you will hang out with my Ka-tet.

Ever since Kukka-Maria retired from blogging, I've been awash in sorrow. What was I going to do without looking at a cat-blog everyday? Well, I have found cheezburger, and added him to the Ka-tet. The LOLCAT phenomenon is something that you either love or hate. I totally dig it- especially the Oh Hai.

Next up, is Dragon's Kitchen. She has plenty of delicious recipes to bring more sunshine into your summer. Try the Killer Mac-n-cheese!

And if you need a reason (besides sunshine, beautiful weather, lovely flowers and great running) to celebrate a day, check out International ____ Day. Today is Julistmas, but check out July 28th.

4 comments:

Dragon said...

Ah shucks.

Sparky Duck said...

ok ill add cheezburger, because she/he has the pirate stamp of approval. Especially since you never visit us anymore.

and Dragon does still rock!

Hyperion said...

I appreciate you plugging International Day. I am appointing you head "kick others' asses" in August to make sure they do the same.

Sea Hag said...

I speak LOLcat!