16 July 2007

Randomness

My respect for "All Songs Considered" is wavering with Bob's glowing review of Laurie Anderson's weird album.

Why do people use so much paper towels when drying hands?

I think that I'm getting *too* old for Cedar Point, my head is still spinning. But I'm totally going back.

My run last night, was totally kick buttocks. I rock, once again. Training for the Detroit half begins in three weeks.

Spy Mommy just doesn't have the same ring as Spy Daddy.

Yeah, maybe that new Smashing Pumpkin's album isn't so bad afterall.

When the family takes a family vacation without you, then there's something up.

OK I'm getting hungry. Dinner!

2 comments:

Dragon said...

Its always better when you post...random thoughts or otherwise. :)

Sparky Duck said...

The family thinks your busy with the guy now.

Tarantula is a good start, im not sold yet, but its a good start.