02 April 2009

On Target

March was a good running month for me! I met my weekly goals for the whole month, 4 days a week and my mileage goals.
My grand total of 62 miles was muchly improved over February.

But, old demons are starting to rear their ugly head. Things like a tight hamstring, tight quads are making me sore. I am hoping that, now I am bicycling to school again, my muscles will start to feel better.

It does look like I will be able to meet my mileage goals. But I fear that my funds are too low to support registering for all of the races I wanted to run in this spring. I need a new pair of OUTDOOR PERFORMANCE GEAR sunglasses, which are a bit pricey. And, I can't have both the sunglasses and four race registrations...I'm too fiscally responsible for that sort of thing.
So...I'm still keeping Cleveland and Dexter-Ann Arbor, the Road Ends is up in the air but the Martian 10K is out.

1 comment:

Hyperion said...

It occurs to me [shame] that I have gotten out of the habit of showing up here every day. Some of this is your fault, as you post about as often as vernal equinoxes. However, as your fearless leader, it is up to me to inspire you.

Henceforth, I will be back more often, and when there is not new material, I will leave increasingly hostile--if hilarious--comments on the post of record.

Hyperion has spoken.