30 August 2006

Rashomon story

I always enjoy participating in Hyperion's projects. On Weds, he set the stage for our Rashomon project and today we are unleashing it to the world.
Me? I play the role of Bishop Janiff. I am the dude in the black robe and glasses, see the photo. I am telling my story to Bishop Valetti, the dude in red (scarlett?) robes.
What is truth? Come explore with us...







In the burrows of the Nightmare

Where Justice naked is,

Time watches from the shadow

And coughs when you would kiss.

Thanks to the Auden society for letting me copy and paste this section from "As I walked out one evening"

3 comments:

tiff said...

your janiff, wuite the guy. very nicely done.

Chelle said...

Loved your part story of the story. Well written.

Dragon said...

great job LJS!