20 December 2006

Howie says "Mewwy Christmas"

Mew meww MEOW! Purrrrrrr

The best gifts are unexpected and free-take for instance my ball of furry love. I found him nearly 5 years ago and each day since has been that much better. He is my family. Howie is a Manx and so he's super affectionate and loves to play and is very sensitive to how I feel. He's always there with a head-to-hand if I'm feeling down, and knows the best place to snuggle with me at night.

So, Sparky, Howie and I would like to say to you and Mrs. Duck that we feel your pain. Losing family is so hard, especially when you've loved your cat so much.
It's hard in this time of loss to think of a new pet, but Howie and I hope that you open your heart and home to another cat. There's a lost and abandoned cat who is waiting to love you as much as Mrs. Kitty, and would be so happy to be a new part of your family.
:) LJS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of cats, and have lost a few that were precious to me. I can't imagine not having one around. Although I have a particularly obnoxious one right now, and would be willing to trade...

My condolences, Mr. Sparky.

Anonymous said...

LJ, thanks so much for this post and your thoughts. We knew the end was near, so it has made it maybe a tad easier, but its great that blogger friends out there are sending us good vibes.
Mrs Duck and I plan on getting two cats after the holidays, one for each of us. :) I just have that whole Christmas Vacation cat scene in my head with a new one, so that why we are waiting.

thanks again, and thanks Howie!