02 February 2007

Domie's Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Dominique that Lady Jane admires and/or remembers fondly


1. Those lovely chats at night while drinking tea
2. Skipping anthropology class to live life
3. She knows how to have fun in a way that is joyful and doesn't hurt or harm other people. Good clean fun. (at least that's what they can prove)
4. She's stubborn, but not stubborn enough to try new things. Now she likes popcorn!
5. Thank you for introducing me to the world of "two-for-one" movie deals
6. She's really brave when she's up against the wall
7. Comment dit-on "bait"?
8. Rearranging everything in Kip's room, then decorating it "under the sea"
9. Her hugs make me feel loved
10. She's always on my side, even when I'm wrong, and she's always there when I fall to both laugh with me and clean up my tears
11. Someone else is as fanatic about Harry Potter as I am!
12. "Well, Larry told me class was going to be boring, so I'm doing my nails instead"
13. Knowing that hundreds of miles can't separate love between two sisters by choice.

Je t'aime Domie. I'm glad you're my older sis.
Kisses and hugs, LJS


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Sparky Duck said...

what a sweet list, especially from a sibling.

tiff said...

aw....it's cool to get to know her this way!

Biff Spiffy said...

How cool! And it's not even Thursday!