10 April 2007

A Bright kind of day

Yay! Bright Eyes has a new album out, Cassadega. NPR has three songs available for your listening pleasure.

Another thing, I set my Shuffle to play songs in reverse album order, so the last song of the album is played first. This has been very interesting, because it has kinda put my music cosmos into a strange wonk-and I'm totally enjoying both the music but also how I react to expecting an album to be played in a certain way and it doesn't happen.

These little things to throw off your schedule, your routine, your cosmos is really fun. I highly recommend it! What are some things to try?
playing your music in reverse order, sleep on the OTHER side of the bed, sitting on the floor to watch TV like you did as a kid, move your furniture around, put your coffee cups into a new cabinet, walking around backwards, talk to your local squirrels, etc..

Enjoy! :) LJS

2 comments:

Sparky Duck said...

i talk to the local geese, does that count?

tiff said...

playing a CD in backwards order has got to be really discombobulating! Nothing fits that way! :>