24 September 2008

Your lips move, but I can't hear what you're saying

...have I raved about Pandora yet? Well, maybe I should start. Music. Free. The good stuff.

I'm returning to the classics today: Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Roxy Music, Supertramp and The Beatles. I sometimes wish polyester was cool again.

Yeah, totally crushing on Nick Cave. The 'stache is fab. Awesomely fab.

I wish I could be a Mexican federale, sometimes. Or Leonard from "Raising Arizona" sans explosive ending.

I have ridden my motorcycle in 3 months than my dad has in 2 years. And mine's been broken.

In my dreams, I have met Hyperion and he makes excellent eggs with rye toast. It's not clear if Hypey has a 'stache though.

Is it bad to hold off on a job search until the election results are in? There ARE some opportunities in New Zealand.

I would really like to meet the Monkey Barners (present and alumni).

Random enough?

1 comment:

Skittles said...

I've seen your stuff on the Barn so I thought I'd check out your personal blog. If you like pandora, you should try jango...you can pick music to set up a station like pandore but if you're in a mood for a particular ditty...you can usually find it and play it on request...yes for free. Helps when the DJ in the head gets a skip in the record and makes it stick. www.jango.com