09 December 2008

It's the end of an era!

I am less than 12 hours from my last class that I will ever *have to* take. After 11 years of on again/off again classwork, this is a most-welcome conclusion. It's the end of an era folks! And, now I am one step closer to the point where my mom can't pick on me for being a professional student.

I'm also working on a paper for a conference proceeding. It is very tempting to make the whole thing a beta version, because I don't think anyone reads them. But said paper has to be vetted by The Chief, and beta versions simply will not do. I have a reputation to maintain (I think). I just wish I could work in the word "awesome" into one paper..just once.

Watched "Step Brothers" last night. That was one funny, but foul, movie. But I love me some Will Farrell. Seriously, I'd watch that guy read the newspaper.

Stop on over at the Monkey Barn. Hyperion has gift suggestions and a video that is guaranteed to make you smile.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats, Lady Jane! Now go get a job!
.
.
.
.
Is Pfizer hiring?