25 December 2008

Merry Christmas, redux

I hereby announce that Christmas will be held (again) in 2 days' time. Some days just really should be done over. Like from scratch.

So, here is my plan for Merry Christmas 2. MC2 for short, or E. Because they ARE equal after all. (heh. nerd humor)

Wake up at a leisurely hour. Take a nice warm shower and put on my favorite comfy clothes. Prepare lattes and crepes. Go out shopping with the MAN for a new pair of running shoes and inserts. Test drive the new shoes for a few miles and relax at the gym. Come home in the late afternoon and make a simple dinner. Enjoy a funny movie with a glass of my favorite sparkling wine. Fall asleep thankful for perfect days, lovely friends, and a wonderful husband.

So, keep up the merry cheer for two more days for your biological sibling-challenged pirate. I'm now accepting applications for the role of LJS sibling. Your primary mission, should you choose to accept it, is to not break my heart with everything you say and do. That, and eat all of my yummy cooking creations. If no applications are received, I'll be drafting people.

No comments: