26 October 2006

When I rule the seas

I will have a law prohibiting the construction of new art museums at the expense of 200 year old trees.

I will have free coffee in the mornings and free beer in the evenings for all me mateys

I will make Rush Limbaugh walk the plank

I will make shoes quiet, and hardwood floors sound proof

I will give at least 10 new people a hug every day, and they will return the hug instead of looking at me as if I were crazy

I will woo my orchids into producing beautiful flowers with my piano playing

I will not have my sunshine separated from me by 1000 km

I will be finished with my Ph.D.

3 comments:

tiff said...

I will vote for you on the coffee and beer alone.

Dragon said...

Can I be one of your mateys? I want coffee and beer too. I could also use a hug :)

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Awwww, Dragon...I have lots of hugs for you! :)
Coffee and Beer for the ladies!