10 September 2006

LJS Trivia

Schrodinger's Kitten is a hilarious gal, I visit her blog pretty often. She's funny and witty and throws a bone to us nerds every now and then. Even her name should make every scientist giggle with delight. She recently linked to a "trivia generator", and I did it! Although I am no proud of the fact that I share a *talent* (see #3) with Tobias, I am very pleased that I can make the world a happier place with all my UFO sightings.
Going when no one has gone before, :) LJS

  1. 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by Lady Jane Scarlett.
  2. The Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter is made entirely of Lady Jane Scarlett!
  3. Lady Jane Scarlett can squeeze her entire body through a hole the size of her beak!
  4. Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are Lady Jane Scarlett!
  5. About one tenth of Lady Jane Scarlett is permanently covered in ice.
  6. Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Lady Jane Scarlett.
  7. Lady Jane Scarlett was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons.
  8. Lady Jane Scarlett has four noses.
  9. Lady Jane Scarlett can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour.
  10. A Lady Jane Scarlettometer is used to measure Lady Jane Scarlett!

No comments: