16 September 2006

No, I mean a break from us


I'm so very tortured about the VERY SUDDEN collapse of my relationship with the Monkey Barn. Our Barn Overlord has gone completely berzerk and unilaterially decided that we were going to be on a break. I'm considering a mutany, but until then I say that we boycott the Barn Overlord until the boy-child returns to his senses.

If you DO return to the Institute, I recommend that you watch your back 'cause you never know when he's going to start ranting about who stole his strawberries.

:) LJS

"It's so much better when everyone is in. Are you in?"

4 comments:

Skittles said...

Revolution!

tiff said...

He's dead to me.

I say we start a new blog, call it the chimp house, and invite everybody back except him.

Grrrrr....

tiff said...

also, e-mail me at sweatinggoddess@yahoo.com please?

it's about this whole MB thing.

Mad Sweeney said...

You spelled mutiny wrong. Correct it at once or I will not see your message...(slaps hands with ruler)

MS