29 May 2007

Bizzaro Monday

On weeks that there's a holiday, my schedule get allll thrown about. So, I've thought today was Monday. It IS Tuesday right?

Anyhoo. Here at school, I am quickly assaulted with all the work I'll need to do this week. Well, maybe next week too.

I saw a wee squirrel and chipmunk today, they are so adorable. I hung out for a few minutes under my favorite tree on campus. Maybe it's my favorite tree ever.

Keira Knightley doing her best impression of Braveheart is NOT considered legitimate pirate talk, it's just plain goofy. Pirates don't need to be told about freedom.

I've got more to do. Enjoy your bizzaro monday!

1 comment:

Sparky Duck said...

I was thinking Monday all day Tuesday. The lack of new TV shows is making it worse.

As for keira, shes oh so easy on the eyes, and she was in King Arthur, so shes not doing Braveheart, actually.