25 May 2007

Tagged Got I, Fun!

Many thanks to Sparky Duck for tagging me on such a soul-revealing "it's not a meme" about my life. If you have the chance, head on over to Sparky and give the boy some love. He's realizing that he and cheese are at a gastrointestinal impasse, with he being on the losing end.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
OMG. I am old. I graduated college 10 years ago!? And I'm STILL in grad school?? Anyhoo. I graduated in May 1997, and planned on starting my internship at UM in June 1997. May was spent with my best friend Tina, who had come up from Charleston for graduation, and many good times were had. We spent a week in Wheeling then drove down to Charleston where I stayed for...I'm thinking...nearly two weeks. It was the best month ever: we drank a ton, hung out in the sunshine, went downtown many times, and went a'boating every day. No responsibilities, no work, nothing to do but enjoy life in a way that only a 21 year old can.

What was I doing a year ago?
Hmmmm. I was not drinking a ton, hanging out in the sunshine, boating and going downtown. But I did/do have a boyfriend. :) And, I spend the last week of May 2006 visiting him in Montreal. And it was lovely.

Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Doritoes
3. Cheesy Poofs
4. Cheese popcorn
5. Chocolate chip cookies

Five songs I know all the lyrics to:
This is tough, I think that the reason why I can sing along is because of the music.
1. "I can tell that we are going to be friends" -The White Stripes
2. "Dancing Queen" -ABBA (no giggling! I love this song!)
3. "Road to Joy" Bright Eyes
4. Our national anthem
5. The Spongmonkey's "Quiznos song


Five things I'd do if I had $1000000:
1. Pay off my student loans
2. Buy a modest house
3. Put all the rest into a balanced portfolio, with a small percentage saved for any future wee pirates' Harvard education.
4. Sound boring? Just wait and see all the fun I'll be having since I'd be able to retire at age 40 with no house debt or student loan debt! Muhahahaha!!!
5. I'd buy you a monkey, I bet you always wanted a monkey!

Five bad habits:
I don't have bad habits, I have character flaws. And, man, are they a doozy.

Five things I like doing:
Running, cooking, researching, yoga, gardening

Five things I'd never wear again:
White eye shadow and blue mascara
That lilac-colored sweatsuit "adorned" with black leather trim.
My Elms uniform
Moon boots
Ripped jeans

Five favorite toys:
Blue Thunder, my honey's bike
My iPOD
Red 1 (I know, I know...it's not a toy, it's an instrument. But, I love it)
My bicycle
My espresso maker


I guess I'm supposed to "tag" 5 people, but...I don't roll like that (today). So, if you like this, put it up.
:)

3 comments:

tiff said...

Mine's up tomorry, I'm guessing.

Love your answers!

Sparky Duck said...

great little list, thanks for playing along.

Though I will say you did strike me as much younger then 31. I think thats a compliment!

You like cheese alot as a snack dont ya.

Dancing queen eh

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Yes, I am a fake cheese junkie. Thanks for the compliment, I don't feel like 31.
Anytime you need to tag someone for "not a meme" meme, I'm your piratess.