Sparky sorta tagged me to do this, and since my stud muffin of a husband is back in Montreal, I'm not as busy as I was last week. I plan on slash and burning my iTUNES-I have nearly two weeks' of music on here, some of which I've never listened to.
So, its list 7 songs that you are currently really really into, no matter what they are, and then tag 7 more people to do it.
1. "How we operate" by Gomez-the beat is really tricky and neat. I like how it sounds kind of naughty.
2. "Under the Boardwalk" by The Drifters-It's one of my favorites
3. "If New Orleans is Beat" by The Tragically Hip
4. "Train Under Water" by Bright Eyes-Yum. Conor.
5. "I am the Walrus" by the Beatles-I could be the Walrus, I'd still have to bum rides off of people
6. "Let Down" by Radiohead
7. "The Shadowlands" by Ryan Adams-the best song from his Love is Hell LP, and that's saying alot considering that "Avalanche" and "I see monsters" and "Wonderwall" is also on it.
I guess that podcasts of NPR, "Meet the Press" and Phedippidations don't count...but they should.
Who is tagged?
Spiffy (thanks for getting around to the last one!)
Mad Dog Sweeney