17 February 2006

I am Spartacus, er, I mean, I am Lady Jane Scarlett

I've been hooked on Hyperion ever since Dominque introduced me to his mailing list. His treatise on the death of EAP alone is the best work of short fiction (or is it non-fiction?) I've read lately. Since then, his mailings evolved into a web page that is just plain awesome. Where else can you go for your daily diet of pop fiction, conspiracy theories, snark, great top 10's and lots of teddy-bear love? Now he's getting into the Monkey Barn. I visit it every day in relative anonymity. But, I've been posting on his sites using my pirate name "Lady Jane Scarlett" and he's writing about the origin of the name and he's a'lookin for answers. So, here it is. Pancho and I made up the name over the holidays. Speaking of whom, 'good luck' today. But, awesome point. I now have a new nickname! And next year...I can be Dr. Lady Jane Scarlett! {snerk}

So, feel the hyperion love. Check out his website. Ber, you'll *heart* it also.
(PS: I rented "Strange Brew" this weekend, so I'm going to saturate myself in some good ole 1980's Canadian humor.)

Eh! :) lady jane scarlett

http://hyperioninstitute.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Skittles said...

Candian humor - Strange Brew - Jelly doughnut, eh - TIM HORTONS!!! can anyone say, road trip???

Hyperion said...

I heart Pirate Doctors!