07 March 2006

Cat Slobber

A big thanks to Ber for directing us to this really cool Google hack. Unfortunately, there's no way to include Canadian provinces and Mexican states so I can include British Columbia, Alberta, Quebec, Ontario and Yucatan. :D



As one can tell, I still have much travelling to do. I'd love to see the Badlands. Maybe once I get my *chopper* this summer, I can visit a few more. I tracked my travels on a world map too, and that was interesting. I'd like to see more of Europe for sure.

On another note, I didn't know that cats could slobber so much. I got attacked with affection by Howie Katt last night upon returning from a wonderful trip to Mexico. I was covered in Katt fur and Katt slobber. Oh the fun!

It's great to be back in Michigan at a time when seeing blue skies isn't cause for celebration. Welcome spring! I wish I had a motorcycle right now because it's perfect driving weather. No snow, slightly cold. Brilliant blue skies and plenty of sunshine. I'll be riding my bicycle instead, it'll be great to just ride outside!

I'm finding a good photo blog help/site so I can put up some pics from my trip to Mexico, and my orchids. I'll spare y'all the details of 350+ photos from Mexico and only put up some of the nicer ones.

Ahoy! :) ljs

No comments: