10 March 2006

When the stars go blue

Instead of doing what I *should* be doing, writing Ber's referral letter, I'm blogging. Mainly because I've been thinking of lots of things. Moving, finishing school, motorized vehicles, headstands, paperwork, candidacy, tattoos and blogs. Not necessarily in that order. School work, or the lack thereof, is floating somewhere in my brain too...sincerely.
This afternoon I'm going to check out a nano-scale apparatus for measuring fluid viscosity which sounds really neat. And then off to a seminar and leaving my CV with M. Leclerc. Although he works in macromolecular chemistry and I have a less-than-zero chance of working in his lab, I think that it'd be very cool to get some polymer synthesis experience and some spectroscopic characterization of these polymers. They have a super-neato application in ultra-trace detection of proteins and DNA.
I had an appointment with legal services yesterday. No more generic plain oatmeal, Domie. Get ready for some parasailing! And, it is a nice feeling to be happy...because life is good.
I ran outside in the rain last night, my legs were happy to get a'moving and I ran for 3 miles straight. Of course I was soaked by the run's end, but I'm really motivated for the spring 1/2 marathons.

"I'm not all alone in the dark. I like the dark. I love the dark... But I hate nature! I HATE nature!" :) ljs

1 comment:

Skittles said...

WOO HOO - Flavored oatmeal is here to stay!!!!

Now what about Danny Kaye?

LOL (and no that is now just a rhyme - but LJS will get it)