10 March 2006

Life by Committee

Here's the image on my computer screen, it was taken at sunrise in Tulum, Mexico by a couple of sleepy pirates.
For some reason, I woke up today and remembered that I dreamt about my car. I have to return it in April (silly lease!) and so I'll be without motorized vehicle. And, in Michigan aka land of no public transportation...the prospect of being without vehicle is so not good. Although I'd like to fancy myself as a fit gal, I know that bicycling to/fro my parents' or other places I'd like to visit is rather unrealistic. I've been jones-ing for a motorcycle, but I won't be able to use it in the winter. So I'm debating between...
a) used car now, motorcycle next year
b) motorcycle now, used car in late fall

Your thoughts? Leave comments, top 10 lists, your favorite ice cream flavor etc...

Lainie, if you get your tongue pierced then there's no more excuses for not parasailing.

2 comments:

Skittles said...

1 - used HONDA now - cycle next year (in say the spring)

Ok - I'll let you know if we're parasailing before the bet settings are met after Sat - parasaling might be the next trip after Stratford

Ber said...

Cars are important in MI, esp. when it storms (riding in the rain sucks), however, if you only need a car occassionally would it be cost effective to rent? Otherwise, go for the car.