03 January 2007

Adulation of the Feline Critter


Howie is threatening to take over the Den! He says that I don't have enough time to "properly blog" and he can fit blogging into his busy schedule of sleeping 17 hours a day and spending the other 7 meowing to go outside, or eating, or chasing after the mysterious red object that Feeder calls a "laser". I told him that I was "on a break" and that I'd be a'bloggin with ferocious regularity in January. So, I'm back-after barely surviving the kitty coup.

But, of course, Howie wanted his fans to see the latest and cutest picture of him.
:) LJS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! And cute critter.

I dunno about all this cheering Tiff on, leaving me in the dust... I thought I'd have at least someone on my side! Don't we northerners stick together??

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

I hadn't gotten to cheering you on yet Biff-but I'm all for you losing your mashed potato-n-gravy belly. Can't I be a neutral cheerleader-cheering you both on?? :)

Anonymous said...

welcome back, though Howie looks pissed

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

He wanted his laser, and he was making his presence very well known! It's good to be back, but it sucks waking up before 10 am.