24 January 2007

San Jose Rumblings

I'm a' world travelling. This week brings me to warm (but not sunny because of all the smog. er, I mean haze. Er, I mean lung-hacking enhancing aerosol.) San Jose. I'm sooo not complaining, because folks...I've been to Xian China and there the smog is so dense that one cannot see 20 meters beyond you. Needless to say, the citizens of Xian single-handedly support the throat lozenge business. People who dissed the Kyoto accord should be forced to see the effects of rampant industrial pollution on people. It's not good, and this lil piratess wonders if the world would be better is she just took over as Supreme Tsarina in the Name of Hyperion the Conqueror.
Anyhoo...back to San Jose. Running is great b/c of the weather, I'm about to go grab a few miles before din-din. I've met some real kick ass people here, and the environment (well, what's left of it anyway) is great for business and building a company. Lots of excitement and money and ambition. The world is my oyster here in San Jose, too bad it's so damn smoggy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

doesnt the smog ruin the running though? You freaking junkie

Anonymous said...

Went to San Francisco over Christmas and dealt with fog (not so much smog). Xian sounds miserable! I'm going to have to hit your link and learn more.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Sparky-I actually think the smog has a lubricating effect, I ran pretty fast this week.
Kukka I'm suprised that your agent didn't get air clearance for you so that your fans could get a better view of your super-sexiness. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip!

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

My darling Francis, If you saw Kukka's site you'd know how super-sexy she is. Multiple nipples and all.. :D