25 January 2007

Third Thursday


Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen things that I loved doing as a kid (ages 2-10), in no particular order.

13. Staying up and giggling with my sister in bed
6. Play at my gramma's by the lake
9. Hanging out with my cousin and my sister on Saturday night while my parents bowled
12. Being smarter than all the other kids. As a nerd, it was all that I had going for me.
2. Playing all day, every day in the summer
7. Seeing things for the first time
11. Visiting my grandparents-even though my gramma made me eat liver and cut my bangs way too short, they made the visits fun and special
4. Riding on my yellow banana bike
1. Toys! My favorite were my Pink Panther doll, Chutes and Ladders, and Hungry Hungry Hippo
10. Helping my dad with what he had brought back from hunting
3. Dressing up for Halloween and getting all that candy, candy candy
5. Believing in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy
8. Going to the park and playing on the curly slide



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how does it feel to be smarter then most adults now?

I Miss Hungry Hungry Hippos

Anonymous said...

LJS, I loved those things, too. Except, my gram used to try to get me to eat tomatos by sprinkling them with sugar.

I still hate tomatos.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Sparky, I don't think I'm smarter than most adults...it's just that I've spent way too long in school.
Kukka-I've heard about sugar on tomatoes and all i can say is "ick".